questions for the mun, regarding the muse.
- What makes you the most emotional about your muse?
- What made you decide to write this muse?
- If you could change one event in your muse’s life (in their main or canon verse), what would you change?
- If you could tell your muse one thing, what would you tell them?
- If you could give your muse one gift, what would you give them?
- If you had to take one positive thing away from your muse, what would you take away?
- If you could “borrow” one aspect of your muse and apply it to yourself or your own life, what would you borrow?
- Do you genuinely want your muse to be happy? What do you think would make them most happy in life?
- Do you enjoy putting your muse through angst? What do you think would break their heart the most?
- What do you love about your muse?
- What do you hate about your muse?
- What about your muse amuses you?
- What about your muse makes you sad?
How would you describe your muse to someone about to meet them, in person, for the first time?
- Would you like your muse as a person if you met them in real life?
- In what ways are you better than your muse? In what ways are they better than you?
- Why do you think you connect to your muse?
- What aspect of your muse’s personality is most important to you? What aspect of your muse’s personality do you think is most important to them? Is it the same? Why or why not?
- If you had to judge your muse and sentence them to a “fair” fate, what would your judgement be? Would you punish them? Reward them? How?
- [come up with your own question for the mun, regarding the muse]